EACH WEB DESIGN PROJECT IS DIFFERENT. WE TRY TO TACKLE EACH NEW CLIENT WITH THE PERSONAL ATTENTION AND INDIVIDUAL DETAIL THAT’LL GET RESULTS FOR EACH ONE.
Bock Tott Gallery is an artist owned and operated fine art gallery, based in Sewickley, PA. They specialize in fine art painting, sculpture and glass. They had branding for their business cards, but hadn’t done much other marketing, and had never had a website before.
We set out to create a website that:
- Aligned with their branding.
- Created an easy way for people to find their location.
- Provided greater device accessibility
- Developed a way to show off their beautiful artwork, so visitors could get a feel for what type of work they have
- Provided them a “home base” and great way to advertise their gallery shows
To accomplish this we did some initial prototyping and design style mockups.
After deciding on an option, best described as a “clean” style, we went to work gathering the many images together, and worked on writing their content.
And then we brought it all together using a wordpress based CRM for easy maintenance and future updating. And delivered a site that was ready for launch and testing.